This program focuses on how to get innovative ideas that are adopted by teams. Participants leave this program with tools to apply and methods to implement with their teams so that they get new ideas for possible breakthroughs. The program provides a foundation for team engagement, synergy and what so called “One Vision- One Team” sort of objective.
- Utilize Ideas Fluency technique to liberate thoughts
- Differentiate between process improvement and breakthroughs
- Get new business ideas that are shared, feasible and never done before
- Establish institutional culture makeover from within
- Develop an Innovation Process
- Green Light Thinking vs. Red Light Thinking
- How to Plan for Innovation
- Innovative Planning Considerations
Who should attend?
- CEO, GMs and senior executive who lead teams.
- Head of Departments and supervisors of teams
- Processes Innovation Managers
- Sales Managers
- PR Managers
- HR Managers Team Leaders
- Senior field executives
Course Duration: 1 day
Participants: Maximum 12 participants