Research and Technology Parks around the world are reshaping the structure of regional and national economies, creating employment, growth and a new knowledge society.
What are the best practices around the world and how they can be adopted in the UAE?
- This program will inform participants of the best practices around the world to stimulate knowledge and creativity in the economy.
- Learning how to transform the business environment into a nurturing ecosystem.
- Learning how to invest in knowledge hubs and to develop strong institutions for the future knowledge society and knowledge economy.
- Learning facilitation practices for multi-stakeholder engagement.
- Models of innovation
- Open innovation in an ecosystem
- Challenges to learning and creativity in open collaboration
- Strengths and weaknesses of the current models for knowledge transfer
- Learning from the best practice
Who should attend?
- Members of government responsible for implementing Innovation Strategy
- Public administrators tasked with institutional development, policy development and policy implementation for enhanced innovation.
- Members of policy groups tasked with innovation program development and financing.
- Innovation leaders and senior managers who are tasked with delivering significant growth to their organizations.
- Business leaders and innovation managers
Course Duration: 5 days
Participants: Maximum 12 participants